News Story :
Franchise Haunted by Former Patron
The Sudden Burger
fast food location in Warwick, Rhode Island has one customer who
just can’t stay away. This unwanted guest is Ben Haralson who died
of E. coli food poisoning after eating an undercooked hamburger.
Although Haralson isn’t the first to succumb to this particularly
lethal variety of bacteria, he is the first to return to complain
actually expired at Merciful Sakes Hospital from multi-system organ
failure. However, he still holds Sudden Burger responsible for his
untimely demise. His spirit established residence in the restaurant
before his remains were even cold.
Mr. Haralson at the
manager Patrick O’Bartley says this isn’t a fair reflection on the
care his staff takes to keep customers safe. “We almost always cook
our meat patties all the way through. It’s only the ones that are
contaminated before they get to us that cause problems. This is the
distributor’s fault - why doesn’t this guy go haunt the packing
plant and leave us alone?”
customers, the ghost’s favorite place to hang out is the last
bathroom stall on the right in the Men’s room. This is reportedly
where Ben bid farewell to his final, fateful meal.
Mr. Haralson haunts
Story copyright Ghosts.ws and must not be used without permission.
News Story by K. D. McCarty : Website: